The picture isn't too great because I was in a real hurry this morning, but it gives you the idea. What is in it?
- boiled egg
- salad of romaine, beans, broccoli, radish
- cherry tomatoes
- pesto and balsamic dressing (hiding in little container)
- roasted hazelnuts
- little cheese-balls with herbs and olives
- fresh basil leaves
- fennel crackers
- nectarine parts (on the side) mixed with a little lemon juice and honey
- organic yogurt (on the side)
- carrot (on the side)
Except for the side dishes and the crackers I threw everything together to make a big, healthy salad. It was great!
Hopefully tomorrow we have time to go to Amsterdam to check out this big Japanese shop... I have only a bento box for myself and of course my husband needs one too!